Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Spring Wreath

Welcome Spring!  We have some unseasonable warm weather this week.  I'm afraid our 80 degrees is going to go back to 50 or 60, but we are enjoying it while it is here.  This is a little project I have been working on.

A new spring wreath for my door.  I have seen a couple I like on pinterest and decided to mimic them.  Basically I took an old wreath that had the green flowers all over it, but was loosing the flowers and tore it apart.  It had a foam circle underneath.  I wrapped it in burlap that I had cut in strips and then bought some flowers to make it spring like.  Wa-la!  I love it.

Here is one I saw for Valentine's day, but if you changed the fabric holder it could be anytime of the year.  This one is made with packing twine rather then burlap.  I like the look too.  Here is the where I got the idea from Craftaholics Annonymous.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails