Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cute {EASY} Magnets

I had to come up with a cute {easy} project for the Beehive girls in our Stake {church girls 12-13}. My mom had a set of these super cute magnets in the Young Women value colors. We made them with about 30 girls. It was fun and super easy. {I forgot to take pictures that night, so I made some more and took pictures for you! You're welcome!}

First start with these marbles with flat bottoms. {I got them at hobby lobby in the floral department}



Then punch out any kind of paper....colored, patterned, flowers, anything you want...you could also use pictures instead of paper. {I used a 3/4" circle punch}



We then used this Glossy Accents glue {also from Hobby Lobby in the scrapbook adhesive isle}. I put a thin layer on the marble and then pressed it firmly onto the paper. Press down to get all the bubbles out and spread the glue evenly on paper.





Then put a thin layer of glue on the magnet and press onto the back of the marble. And that's it! Super EASY! Let dry for 15min-1hour. It dries really fast. We were able to let the girls take theirs home in about an hour.



I took mine home and sanded the extra paper off the bottom of the marbles...but I'm a little OCD.

You can make more in the value colors....or flowers or halloween....or stars...or a million like I did!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute. Can't wait till I have access to Hobby Lobby again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I love love love the Halloween one's!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails